Justin Bieber Is ‘Only Interested’ In Being With Selena Gomez

Mon, April 22, 2013 11:19am EDT by 68 Comments
Justin Bieber Selena Gomez Back Together
FameFlyNet

Heavy Duty Shelf

Posted at 8:43 AM on February 11, 2014

You can put masking tape and also label what exactly
is in each point. Just yet another way of getting things organized.

hagar hany

Posted at 1:35 PM on May 5, 2013

i love jelena

m lowry

Posted at 6:05 PM on May 4, 2013

i believe justin really loves selena. i think she loves him too and her show of bravdo up to now is her hiding her true feelings probably because of interference by swifty. no doubt selena was very upset with justin but in any case they should be left to sort out their true feelings. i also think selena’s hands aren’t completely clean either in other words it’s not all his fault.

Grace

Posted at 2:46 AM on May 4, 2013

Justin bieber you relly inspirer me to follow my drems like you i Wat to be a singer but some times people bully me and tall me I sing horrible but Hess Wat I say never say never like you you can all ways live you drem like som day I will live min I love you you you inspirer me to never give up to follow my drems that is why I will never give up P.S. if you Whant to call me call 909 999 4339 and ask for grace

Grace

Posted at 2:35 AM on May 4, 2013

I think Justin and Selena make a relly good wife and husbin I will all was be a bilever I love you Justin so much I will die for you

missbiebermania

Posted at 10:04 AM on April 25, 2013

can anyone tell me when justin is in th euk 2014???? thank you

Selenator number 1!!!

Posted at 7:36 PM on April 24, 2013

I love Selena but is she turning into another celebrity who just breaks up with guys, bad-mouths them in public, and then gets lonely and runs back to him? I hope not. Selena u are soooo friggen gorgeous please don’t do something stupid ur too talented and beautiful

TAHANI

Posted at 1:11 PM on April 24, 2013

I LOVE JUSTIN. HE’S AMAZING AND UBER TALENTED.

TAHANI

Posted at 1:08 PM on April 24, 2013

I LOVE JUSTIN AND SELEN TOGETHER/. SUCH A CUTE COUPLE THAT THEY ARE. BUT UNFORTUNATELY THERE NOT

jazz

Posted at 11:28 AM on April 24, 2013

@giin she did not mock him she then that makes two of us ,she could of made him laugh so hard he started crying nobody knows what she was thinking when she said that and anyway justin forgave her why cant you

TAHANI

Posted at 1:09 PM on April 24, 2013

I THINK SELENA WILL ALWAYS LOVE HIM AND TRULY CARE ABOUT HIM. BUT THERE NOT TOGETHER JUSTIN’S FRIEND CONFIRMED IT THAT THEY ARE NOT TOGETHER.

muahaha..moi

Posted at 11:17 AM on April 24, 2013

Yeeeeesssss….am sooooo happy they’re back together..i missed them so much….LONG LIVE JELENA!!

TAHANI

Posted at 1:07 PM on April 24, 2013

THERE NOT EVEN TOGETHER

Diane

Posted at 9:35 AM on April 24, 2013

I’m a JELENA supporter.i really really love this two a lot.i even follow news about them on google even after there break up.hoping that they would be together again..and finally!woohoo?!they’re back again!when i read about this story i was like jumping and screaming like Aaahhh!haha,i love them a lot so please stop saying bad things about them.you didnt know the real truth let them be happy.Dont do unto others what you dont want to do unto you.show some respect pls.thanks.

TAHANI

Posted at 1:10 PM on April 24, 2013

I AM TO JELENA SUPPORTER. BUT I WISH THEY WERE TOGETHER.

giin

Posted at 11:04 PM on April 23, 2013

well mocking your ex in public and pretending to be something you just aren’t is terribly unnattractive. well done justin and good luck with her.

Rosy Pena (@2012roses)

Posted at 1:31 AM on April 23, 2013

follow you heart…..do not care what others say…just listen to your heart…

TAHANI

Posted at 1:10 PM on April 24, 2013

JUST HOPE JUSTIN CAN CONVINCE SELENA TO TAKE HIM BACK

SHAWNA

Posted at 7:08 PM on April 22, 2013

JUST HOPE HER FRIENDS AND AND HIS BOYS DON’T HAVE A PROBLEM WITH THEM BACK TOGETHER. SINCE MOST OF THE CELEB COUPLE THAT BREAK UP USUALLY END UP TOGETHER THAT AND THERE BEST FRIENDS.

Rahma Mohamed

Posted at 6:41 PM on April 22, 2013

okay this is so wrong really Selena didn’t back to JB because she is lonely so you know that there’s something called love she loves him I saw that in her eyes always I swear I was sure she still loves him as it was so clear even when she disses him it ‘s because she felt pain because she loves him & he loves her and he makes cheat thing on the table and even when she smiled that she is over him I didn’t believe that even her smile with a so sad eyes and a broken heart it was so clear the truth is that Selena loves JB so much & JB loves Sel so much too they’re perfect in every where together so she didn’t back because she is lonely she did back because of love

SHAWNA

Posted at 5:59 PM on April 22, 2013

DO HOPE THIS IS TRUE. THAT JUSTIN AND SELENA ARE BACK TOGETHER

SHAWNA

Posted at 5:53 PM on April 22, 2013

JUSTIN OR SELENA HAVEN’T EVEN CONFIRM THAT THEY GOT BACK TOGETHER.

SHAWNA

Posted at 5:49 PM on April 22, 2013

THAT’S TRUE. SOME OF THE MEDIA IS VERY NAIVE AND STUPID. WHY WOULD THE WRITE STORIES THAT AREN’T TRUE. JUST HOPE THIS THIS TRUE ABOUT THEM.

SHAWNA

Posted at 3:31 PM on April 22, 2013

JUST HOPE ALL OF THIS IS TRUE THAT JUSTIN ONLY WANTS TO BE WITH SELENA AND NO ONE ELSE BUT HER.

SHAWNA

Posted at 3:27 PM on April 22, 2013

WONDER IF THIS TRUE AND THAT JUSTIN OR SELENA REALLY DID MISS EACH OTHER. YOU NEVER KNOW WHAT THERE THINKING.

SHAWNA

Posted at 3:25 PM on April 22, 2013

ONE CAN ONLY HOPE THAT JUSTIN OR SELENA CONFIRM THAT THEY ARE BACK TOGETHER.. WHICH I HOPE SELENA OR JUSTIN WILL SAY YES ME AND SELENA ARE BACK TOGETHER FOR GOOD.

delena forever

Posted at 3:09 PM on April 22, 2013

selena is a gold digger and nobody wants to be with a famewhore like that that is why she crawled back to him

SHAWNA

Posted at 3:18 PM on April 22, 2013

NO SHES NOT. SHE’S NOT A FAMEWHORE SHE LOVES JUSTIN FOR WHO HE IS. I THINK SHE WENT BACK TO HIM CAUSE SHE PROBABLY MISSED HIM AND SHE HATED BEING LONELY. CAUSE MOST OF HER FRIENDS HAVE BOYFRIENDS. AND SHE DIDN’T AT THE TIME .

eemilyy ;)

Posted at 5:43 PM on April 22, 2013

Um . Mizz stupid she is not .

shay

Posted at 3:06 PM on April 22, 2013

she is just using justin because she has no talent to stay in the business herself. I think justin should date someone who is funny, humble and talented like Ariana Grande. I think justin has a crush on her too because she once said justin texted her and called her a cutie. they would make a lovely couple and I think belibers would like her alot

Brianna Bieber-Horan (@brianna_horan96)

Posted at 4:05 PM on April 22, 2013

ariana already has a boyfriend.

SHAWNA

Posted at 5:58 PM on April 22, 2013

IM GLAD THAT JUSTIN IS ONLY INTERESTED IN SELENA AND NO ONE ELSE. HE SHOULD BE. THEY HAVE ALOT IN COMMON. AND THAT JUSTIN IS A HOPELESS ROMANTIC AND HE REALL LOVES HER SO MUCH.

SHAWNA

Posted at 6:02 PM on April 22, 2013

NO SHE’S NOT. SHE LOVES JUSTIN. THERE STILL FRIENDS AND WILL ALWAYS BE FRIENDS NO MATTER WHAT

TAHANI

Posted at 1:11 PM on April 24, 2013

JUST HOPE WHAT HE SAID WAS TRUE. AND THAT IS’T MADE UP.

cady

Posted at 3:00 PM on April 22, 2013

she is playing with justin’s head, it is sooooo obvious. selena is not physically that much attravtive and by acting childish lately she has shown that morally she is not that much great too. he should enjoy his life while he is young because when he became older he would regret it. he really doesn’t need to be in serious relationships. he’d better hook up with hot girls and models since no one is going to reject him.