This show’s hair had us envious and also excited to re-create the every day look! On the models, hair was sleek, straight and shiny and TRESemmé Stylist Jeanie Syfu is sharing how YOU can get the exact look.
The inspiration behind Rebecca Minkoff‘s collection was “inspired by Neil Armstrong’s trip to space” and “featured strong silhouettes, offset with soft fluid fabrics in cosmic prints.” In order to compliment the collection, TRESemmé Stylist Jeanie Syfu created “a simple, yet bold style.” Here’s how you can get the look just like the runway models!
Jeanie Syfu’s Five Quick Tips For Amazing Hair That Is Runway Worthy
1) Start by applying TRESemmé Thermal Creations Volumizing Mousse throughout the roots and mid-lengths and TRESemmé Keratin Smooth Heat Protection Shine Spray to the ends
2) Blow dry with a round brush, lifting at the roots and smoothing through the ends
3) Starting at the nape of the neck, liberally spray 1-2″ sections of hair with TRESemmé 24 Hour Body Finishing Spray before straightening with a flat iron. Continue flat ironing hair in sections, working up the head to the temples
4) Create a middle part with a tail comb and take a thin, vertical section of hair, parallel to each side of your part, and lightly tease the hair for volume
5) Gently brush through the ends and finish with TRESemmé Smooth & Silky No Frizz Shine Spray
All you need for this sleek and polished look is a blow dryer, a flat iron, a round brush, a tail comb, clips and a spray bottle!
HollywoodLifers, are YOU going to try out this sleek hairstyle?
— Dory Larrabee
More New York Fashion Week: