All eyes were on the superstar as she sang the National Anthem January 21 for the Presidential Inauguration and naturally, Beyoncé brought her best beauty game to the world stage! The star looked gorgeous in soft, muted hues! Here’s how you can recreate the look with tips from Mally Roncal, the makeup artist who created it!
Beyoncé, 31, highlighted her naturally gorgeous face with neutral eye shadow and whispery pink lips and cheeks for the special event and looked so beautiful. “Anyone can achieve this easy-to-wear look at home. It works on all ages, skin type and color,” says Mally.
How To Get Beyoncé’s Inaugural Beauty Look
Here, tips to re-create Beyoncé’s look from famed celebrity makeup artist Mally Roncal, who worked with the star for this special day.
• Set the skin with Mally Perfect Prep Poreless Primer all over the face and apply Mally Cancellation Concealer directly underneath the eyes.
• To achieve natural-looking coverage, first, apply Mally Ultimate Performance Liquid Foundation. Next, add a sweep of NEW Mally Diamond Unpowder that will illuminate the skin followed by brushing on Mally Effortless Airbrush Highlighter and Blush Duo to the cheeks in order to provide a soft, radiant glow to the skin.
• To achieve a rich, smoky eye, try Mally Evercolor Shadow Stick in Saddle Shimmer. Apply this all over the eyelid and underneath as well. Next, select a few shades from the Mally Beauty In the Buff Palette and sweep that onto the eyelids. Finish the look by applying a small amount of Mally Age Rebel Shadow Stick in Chocolate Diamond on the bottom lid right under your eyelashes to open up the eye followed by Mally Lightwand Eyebrightener to the inner corners to instantly brighten this area. Lastly, to achieve this bold eyeliner at-home, use Mally Beauty Evercolor Starlight Eyeliner in Midnight, layered with Mally Ultimate Performance Ink Eyeliner (which is exclusive to QVC.com).
• Compliment this confident eye by pairing it with NEW Mally Instant Impact Mascara. To create glossy lips use Mally High Shine Lip Gloss in Mally’s Look.
• And last but not least, apply the Mally Beauty Face Defender to lock your makeup in place and Mally Perfect Prep Hydrating Under Eye Brightener to make the eyes pop!
HollywoodLifers, do YOU love Beyoncé’s beauty look? Sound off!
More On Beyonce’s Inaugural Style:
- Beyonce’s Inaugural Performance Hair — Get Her Lush Curls
- Beyonce’s Inauguration Dress — Sang The National Anthem In Glam Gown
- Beyonce’s Inauguration Jewels — Wore Over $2.5 Million In Emeralds