Rob will soon be headed off to Australia where he will film his upcoming movie ‘The Rover’ and in case Kristen isn’t by his side, HollywoodLife.com has reached out to two top relationship experts to find out how they can keep their love strong!
Kristen Stewart and Robert Pattinson have many things that they’re going to have to do if they embark on a long distance relationship. Rob is headed to Australia to film Guy Pearce‘s The Rover, and if Kristen stays in LA and doesn’t go with Rob, they’re going to have to have Skype sex, and more!
The Ways Kristen Can Keep Their Love Alive 7,000 Miles Apart
According to Dr. Carole Lieberman, it’s definitely going to be “tricky” for Rob and Kristen since Kristen cheated on Rob with Snow White and the Huntsman director Rupert Sanders. Here are her suggestions:
1. Skype every day at least once.
2. Kristen should visit Rob on the set at least once every 2 weeks for a few days.
3. Kristen should stay close to home when she’s not with Rob and not working, so that photos of her having too much fun with other guys don’t surface.
4. Rob should try to focus on his work and not become obsessed and wondering what Kristen is doing.
5. They should keep in touch as much as possible – including phone or Skype sex.
The Ways Rob Can Make Sure To Nurture Kristen While He’s Shooting
Relationship expert Diana Falzone tells us that there’s “no excuse” not to communicate, even though they’ll be so far away from each other!
1. Make sure to stay in touch. Nowadays there is no excuse to not communicate. Whether it’s a quick text or phone call, it’s important to show the other they are on your mind.
2. Set up a phone date via Skype, FaceTime etc every couple of days.
3.Be respectful of the relationship. Just because you are away from your significant other does not mean act single. Don’t put yourself in tempting situations.
4. Plan a visit. Distance can get tough so planning a visit gives you something to look forward to.
5. Both Kristen and Rob have an end date in sight so no matter how difficult being in an LDR maybe, it’s only temporary.
Rob recently talked about his role and he sounds super excited: “It’s set 20 years in the future, in Australia,” he said. “Basically, I’m an American whose brothers are in a criminal gang in Australia. Guy Pearce‘s character kidnaps me to try and find my brother. Other than that, it’s really complicated. But it’s cool. It’s really fun.”
More Breaking Dawn News: