Two of the biggest pop stars in the world took the stage at the Victoria’s Secret Fashion Show and stole the spotlight from the scantily clad models! Read on for more!
The Victoria’s Secret Fashion Show was taped in mid-November, but finally aired on CBS tonight, Dec. 4, and boy was it a doozy! Between two amazing performances each from Rihanna, Justin Bieber, and Bruno Mars, and all those gorgeous models in lingerie — it was one heck of an hour!
The night kicked off with a gorgeous Rihanna singing “Diamonds” while rocking a vintage Chanel. She was followed by the incredible Bruno singing his huge hit “Locked Out Of Heaven,” while Justin’s recent friend Barbara Palvin graced the stage as Miss December!
After Bruno, Justin took the stage for two fun and terrific performances. He began with “As Long As You Love Me” and then performed his newest hit, “Beauty and a Beat”. Bruno came back on stage to perform his new single, “Young Wild Girls.”
Rihanna closed out the show with her new song, “Fresh Off The Runway,” while Alessandra Ambrosio rocked the London Jewelers-made VS Fantasy Bra! It was great night!
What was your favorite part of the show, HollywoodLifers?
— Billy Nilles
For More On The 2012 Victoria’s Secret Fashion Show:
- 2012 Victoria’s Secret Fashion Show PICS: Justin Bieber, Rihanna, Models
- VIDEO Lily Aldridge: Justin Bieber Was ‘A Gentleman’ At VS Fashion Show!
- VIDEO Miranda Kerr Talks Victoria’s Secret 2012 Fashion Show’
- Rihanna 2012 Victoria’s Secret Fashion Show: See Her 3 Sexy Outfits
- Justin Bieber Serenades Victoria’s Secret Models In Bras & Panties