HollywoodLife.com got an early look at tonight’s ‘Switched At Birth’ season finale & we’ve got a few secrets to share.
The seemingly never-ending first season of ABC Family’s Switched At Birth — seriously, 40 episodes! — comes to a close Oct. 22, and the only thing more intense than the characters’ on-screen meltdowns will be the viewers’ meltdowns watching from home. The season finale is that crazy.
Here are five mini spoilers from tonight’s main event to help tide you over until the episode airs at 8 p.m.:
1. Daphne & Jeff: Daphne (Katie Leclerc) cooks up a plan to keep her man against all odds, but it turns out to be only half-baked. Let’s just say other people get involved, and the drama goes from zero to insane in no time.
2. Bay & Emmett: I won’t give away too much, because it’s so good, but there’s a moment between Bay (Vanessa Marano) and Emmett (Sean Berdy) that will probably put a smile on your face — unless you’re a heartless monster.
3. Katherine’s regret: Katherine (Lea Thompson) is asked what she would do if given the opportunity to go back in time and undo the switch — and her answer has a major impact on the trial.
4. Regina’s big mouth: She has a history of putting her foot in her mouth, but Regina (Constance Marie) really goes overboard on the finale. She has several outbursts that set serious drama into motion.
5. Epic twist ending: It’s a good thing we only have to wait until Jan. 7 for new episodes of Switched At Birth, because that’s how long it’ll take you to pick your jaw up off the floor after the finale’s last twist.
What are your predictions (and fears) for tonight’s finale? Drop me a comment below, then come back to HollywoodLife.com after the episode for our take on the shocking twist! And for more info. on the show, head over to ABC Family’s official SAB page.
— Andy Swift
More Switched At Birth on HollywoodLife.com: