As the world prepares for New York Fashion Week, we have put together a guide with everything you need to know for Fashion’s Night Out — find out where all your fave celebs will be and what major deals you could score!
Starting at 6PM on Sept. 6, Fashion’s Night Out is taking over! Regardless of what coast you’re on, find out what’s happening in your neck of the woods and get ready to step out, shop and have fun! With appearances by Kim Kardashian, Nicole Richie and Lucy Hale, read on to find out where your fave celebs will be. Here’s what you need to know to survive the evening:
- Victoria’s Secret: Check out the SoHo store for your chance to meet the gorgeous Alessandra Ambrosio!
- PIPERLIME: Join Rachel Zoe and Olivia Palermo at Piperlime’s first store opening! The celebs will be joined by music from Rev Run and DJ Ruckus.
- Lord & Taylor: Each floor of the Saks Fifth Avenue location will have different guests, prizes or activities. More importantly, Kim Kardashian will be signing her True Reflection fragrance bottle with the purchase of a gift set. Past and present Project Runway designers will also be present for the celebration of the show’s 10th anniversary season. Also in the store, Jill Zarin will be launching her new jewelry line and will be available for photos and autographs. And Olympic Gold Medalist Kristi Yamaguchi will sign complimentary tote bags from her activewear line, Tsu.ya.
- Rebecca Minkoff: Also at Saks Fifth Avenue, Rebecca Minkoff is all about the experience! Get your eye makeup done by Rebecca’s personal makeup artist, Anthea King, and then check out the ponytail bar, nail art, smokey eye station and more. Talk about a complete makeover!
- Saks Fifth Avenue: Attention Gleeks! Darren Criss will also be in the store signing the Vogue September issue.
- Beverly Center: If you’re a fan of Pretty Little Liars, this is your chance to meet Lucy Hale, who plays Aria. If you’re not a fan, you can also meet Kendall Jenner!
- Magnolia Bakery: If you’re feeling a little hungry, there’s always Magnolia’s FNO cupcake. Chocolate cake, buttercream icing, red velvet cupcake crumbles and a dash of sparkle could be yours for $3.50.
- C. WONDER and DailyCandy: Stop by the C. Wonder SoHo store for your chance to win money, shop with DailyCandy editors, get a watercolor illustration of yourself or even pose for a red carpet pic!
- French Connections: The SoHo Flagship store will feature a 20 percent discount on all full-price purchases, and if that’s not cheap enough, there will be free promotional items as well. But if you’re willing to dip into your pockets just a little bit, you could pick up the line’s Fashion Week dress for only $72! And if you hang around until 9 p.m., you could catch a performance by Outasight.
- adidas Originals: If you have a moment, grab some free sparkling wine and cupcakes at the 10th anniversary of the adidas Originals SoHo store. The event will feature live music from DJ Monet Mazur and the opportunity to buy the newest limited edition Melbourne watch! For $135, you could own one of the 100 copies of the watch. Not to mention that the first 10 people who make the purchase will be invited to a private launch event with A$AP Rocky!
- Earnest Sewn: This is the place for haircuts, manicures and Grey Goose. Add in a DJ, and you’ve got yourself a party!
- Bergdorf Goodman: Meet luxury handbag designer Khirma Eliazov in the Tumblr photo booth! And if you feel like making a purchase, you will receive a Khirma Eliazov python and Swarovski cuff.
- Denim Habit: Styleite will be hosting an event complete with snacks, cocktails, music and a 20 percent discount storewide!
- DL1961 Premium Denim: Stop by Wink to enjoy 10 percent off all DL1961 purchases.
- AG Adriano Goldschmied: If you find yourself near Scoop NYC in the Meatpacking district, we hear there will be a gift with every jeans purchase. If that’s not enough for you, there will also be an exclusive live performance by St. Lucia followed by DJ Mick Boogie, and complementary tequila cocktails will be offered all night.
- BCBGMAXAZRIAGROUP: Stop by either store location for some champagne and the chance to be styled and hit a photo booth. The SoHo location will have DJ Filthy Gorgeous spinning, and DJ Theory will be at 40th and 5th. And if you stop by Saks Fifth Avenue, you could get the chance to attend an exclusive meet-and-greet with Max and Lubov Azria!
- Paige Hospitality Group and Windsor Custom: Ryan Lochte will be at Ainsworth Park for Guy’s Fashion Night Out. Guys, feel free to stop by and get suited up for fashion week by Windsor Custom while enjoying sports and cocktails!
- QVC: QVC will be broadcasting live from the Meatpacking district and showcasing the likes of Jennifer Hudson, Isaac Mizrahi and Nicole Richie.
- Jeffrey New York: Oscar-nominated actress Jessica Chastain will be hosting a party featuring DJ Monique Pean on W. 14th St!
- Georgetown Cupcake: Stop in any of the four locations for a free cupcake until 11 p.m.!
- Macy’s Herald Square: Here’s your chance to meet Emily Maynard, Scott Disick, Michael Kors, Britt Robertson and Bethenny Frankel. What more could you ask for?
- Loehmann’s: We’ve got two names for you: Lisa Vanderpump and Jordana Brewster!
- Christian Siriano: Meet the designer himself while enjoying free cocktails!
- Tory Burch: Meet Revenge star Ashley Madekwe and take an instant Instagram photo.
- Nine West: It’s a top model showdown at Nine West! Here’s your chance to see former ANTM judge Nigel Barker and supermodel Chrissy Teigen.
So now that you know the details, where will you be on Fashion’s Night Out, HollywoodLifers?
— Samantha Highfill
More style news:
- Nina Dobrev Looks Adorable On ‘Seventeen’ Magazine’s October Cover
- ‘Spring Breakers’ Stars Look Very Ladylike On The Red Carpet
- Get Selena Gomez’s Entire Outfit For $52