The beautiful actress arrived at the Grand Opening of Pussycat Dolls Dollhouse in San Diego at the Keating Hotel on August 25 in San Diego, California with some super long and lush waves — to get the look, we chatted with Angelo David, of the Angelo David Salon in New York City for some amazing tips!
Here, Angelo’s must-follow tips:
1) Prepare washed hair for styling using the Angelo David Sea Foam Silk Styling Mousse and start blow drying hair.
2) Once hair is dry, spray with Angelo David Long and Strong Detangler to protect hair from the heat of styling tools.
3) Part hair in the middle, then blow drying section by section.
4) Once hair is smooth, start creating curls using a 2-inch barrel curling iron. Wrap hair around the curler going outwards a little above mid length. Repeat all over.
5) Run your fingers through hair to break the curls then finish the look with a strong hold hairspray.
HollywoodLifers, do YOU love Audrina’s wavy hair? Sound off below!
— Jennifer Tzeses
More Celeb Beauty:
- John Mayer’s Post-Breakup Haircut: See His Shorter Crop
- Lady Gaga’s Fame Fragrance Film Debut: Watch The Video
- Zendaya Coleman’s Fiercely Decorated Mani: Hot Or Not?