The runner proves that Olympians’ hairstyles can be practical and cute! Learn Pierre Michel stylist Chris Brescia’s tips for styling this sporty chic ponytail.
Lolo Jones, 30, looks fierce on and off the track! Her signature ponytail keeps her hair out of her face as she attacks hurdles, but it’s also a seriously classy updo. Channel your inner Olympian with Lolo’s hairstyle!
Chris Brescia of NYC’s Pierre Michel Salon recommends the following tips:
• Blow dry your hair straight using a large round brush and then pull hair securely back into a ponytail using an elastic band.
• Grab the ends of the hair in ponytail and curl them quickly with a large barrel hot iron for some extra bounce!
HollywoodLifers, would YOU try out this Olympian-approved style?
— Kristine Kowalski
More Beauty News:
- Lucy Hale’s Cosmo Cover: Love Her Beachy Waves? Vote
- Bella Thorne’s Voluminous Half-Up ‘Do: How To Snag Her Syle
- Jennifer Garner’s Rose Gold Toes: Steal The Luxe Look