Lea’s look was perfect for the LACOSTE L!VE Desert Pool Party at Coachella — it’s so summery!
If you love Lea Michele‘s look, then you have to read just how celebrity makeup artist Kindra Mann created the look. See her how-to and shop her product picks!Face:
- “I started by prepping her skin with CHANEL Hydramax + Active Serum and Hourglass Veil Mineral Primer with SPF 15. Next I applied Giorgio Armani Luminous Silk Foundation in #7.0 and Cle De Peau Concealer in Ocra.
- I highlighted and bronzed the skin using Hourglass Illume Creme-To-Powder Bronzer and added a pop of color on the cheeks with NARS Orgasm The Multiple. I set everything with Laura Mercier Loose Translucent Powder.
- I used CHANEL Sculpting Eyebrow Pencil in Brun Naturel to fill in the brows, giving them a bit of definition and length.
- For the eyes, I prepped the lid with NARS Eyeshadow Primer and then used Dior ‘5 Couleurs Lift’ Eyeshadow Palette in Amber to create a bronze smokey look. I then lined the top and lower lid with Laura Mercier eyeliner in Bronze and gently buffed it out.
- I finished it off with Diorshow Mascara, and added some individual lashes to open up the eyes and add a flirty effect.
- To complete the look and add a fun unexpected color that tied in with her swimsuit I applied CHANEL Rouge Coco Lip Colour in Chalys.”