Find out just what Nina’s makeup artist used to create this warm, romantic look for The Paley Center for Media’s PaleyFest 2012 Honoring ‘Vampire Diaries.’
Makeup artist Amy Nadine crafted Nina Dobrev‘s makeup using an array of gorgeous face, eye and lip products. Shop Amy’s picks and see her step-by-step tutorial!Face:
- “First I prepped her skin with Clarins Beauty Flash Balm to give it an instant radiance then used Hourglass Illusion Tinted Moisturizer in Light Beige all over her face and neck with an angled foundation brush from Metier de Beaute.
- I contoured her cheekbones, temples and along the hairline and jawline with Hourglass Illume in Bronze Light.
- I applied Kevyn Aucoin Cream Blush in Tansoleil (peachy pink) on the apples of the cheek with a natural bristle blush.
- I applied Chanel Illusion D’Ombre in Epatant all over her lid with my finger then “drew in” her crease by tracing Jemma Kidd Makeup School Stardust Creme Shadow in Comet.
- I swept Estee Lauder Liquid Liner in Graphite along the upper lashline and Chantecaille Gel Liner in Hematite along the lower lashline and finished with a coat of Eyeko Skinny Mascara.
- For a spring pale pink pop, I applied Hourglass Lip Gloss in Origami.”
Would YOU try to recreate this look at home?