Whether you’re spending this Valentine’s Day with your special someone or with your single ladies, there’s a delicious cocktail for everyone!
Valentine’s Day is here and it’s the perfect occassion to have a yummy cocktail in your hand! HollywoodLife.com found mouthwatering concoctions that you can whip right up for your bestie or your beau!
Party of One:
Created by Mat Snapp
Beverage Manager, Fox Restaurant Concepts, Phoenix, AZ
- 1.5 parts Hornitos™ Plata Tequila
- 2 parts Lime Juice
- 1 part Simple Syrup
- .5 parts Raspberry Puree
- 1 part Vanilla Liqueur
Shake and dump ingredients into a cocktail glass half rimmed with a thick layer of black lava salt. Dress with 2-3 chocolate/salt covered raspberries.
Delmonico’s Kitchen’s Cucumber Kiss:
Delmonico’s Kitchen opened in 2012 in Midtown Manhattan and offers a contemporary twist on the original Delmonico’s iconic menu in a sophisticated-chic setting.
- Shake: 1 oz Fifty Pounds Gin, 1/4 oz Dolin Dry Vermouth, splash lemon juice, splash simple syrup
- Top With: Rosé Champagne
- Garnish: Fresh cucumber
Double Cross Valentine’s Martini:
- 2 oz. Double Cross Vodka
- 1/2 oz chocolate liqueur
- 1/2 oz white creme de cacao
- Coat rim of martini glass with chocolate syrup.
- 2 oz Double Cross
- 1 oz fresh lemon juice
- 1 oz Limoncello
- 1/4 oz cranberry juice
Directions: Pour all ingredients into a clear mixing glass. Add ice, shake and strain into a martini glass. Garnish with an orange twist.
The London Valentine’s:
Found at NYC’s The London Hotel
151 West 54th Street New York, NY 10019
Inspired by the spirit of the event, the colorful and luxe cocktail is made with Rose Sparkling from the Loire Valley, Chambord Liquor and fresh raspberries! It is the perfect drink at the perfect place to be seen to celebrate your loved ones.
- 1 oz Chambord Liquor
- Top with Rose Sparkling
- Fresh Raspberries
- Organic Vodka
- Vanilla Soaked Blueberries
- Blackberry Liqueur
- Topped with Pear Cider
- Jasmine Infused Pisco
- Plum Wine
- Topped with Champagne
Hpnotiq Harmonie — Cupids Cup:
- 2oz. Hpnotiq Harmonie
- 1oz. Citrus Vodka
- 1/2 oz. Cointreau
- 1/2 oz. Lime Juice
Directions: Shake well and strain into a martini glass. Garnish with a Valentine’s Day themed Ring Pop.
Created by Moses Laboy of Red Rooster in NYC
- Muddled pineapple and mint
- 2 parts Courvoisier Rosé
- ½ part French Dry Vermouth
- ½ part Fresh Lime Juice
- ¼ part simple syrup
- 3 splashes of Peychaud bitters
Directions: Start by muddling pineapple & mint in a cocktail shaker. Add the remaining ingredients, shake well and pour into a rocks glass. Garnish with a fresh pineapple chunk.
Available at Millesime at The Carlton Hotel
- 1 part Courvoisier Rosé
- 1.5 parts Courvoisier VSOP
- .25 parts Agave nectar
- .5 parts Fresh lime juice
- Splash of Aromatic bitter
- Flamed orange peel garnish
Love Potion No. 9:
- 3 parts Sauza® Silver Tequila
- 1 part DeKuyper® Razzmatazz® Schnapps Liqueur
- 4 parts chocolate ice cream (per cup, about ½ cup each)
- Raspberries for garnish
Directions: In a blender, combine tequila, raspberry liqueur and chocolate ice cream. Pour into glasses and garnish with raspberries.
St. Valentine’s Day:
- 2 1/2 Parts Kanon Organic Vodka
- 3 Strawberries (cored)
- 1 Celery Leaf (size of a thumb)
- Splash Lime Juice
Directions: Muddle, strain, serve up in a martini glass. Garnish with rose petals.
Created by Paul Johnson at the Pierre Hotel in NYC.
- 1 1/2 oz Bourbon
- 2 oz of sweetened chamomile tea
- 4 fresh raspberries
- 1/4 oz fresh lemon juice
- 1 1/2 oz Mercy
Directions: Combine all ingredients, except Mercy, in a shaker with ice, shake, strain into a cognac snifter or lowball glass, float with Mecy and garnish with a rose petal….if you’re celebrating anti-valentines day, double the bourbon and substitute the raspberries for blueberries.
Created by mixologist Alex Ott in NYC
Purity Afternoon Delight:
- 1-2 oz Purity Vodka (depending on size of flute)
- Brut Rose sparkling wine or Champagne
- Absinth rinse
Directions: Coat the inside of an ice-cold flute with absinthe and discard (or spritz with absinthe in an atomizer). Add Purity Vodka and top with brut rose. Garnish with jellied heart.
- 1 oz. SVEDKA Clementine
- 1oz. Elderflower Liqueur
- 1/2oz. Cranberry Juice
- 1.5oz. Sparkling Wine or Champagne
Directions: Mix all ingredients except Sparkling Wine in a pint glass and shake. Double strain. Add Sparkling Wine.
- 1 1/2 oz Camarena Silver Tequila
- 1 1/2 oz Pinot Noir
- 1/2 Lime Juice
- 1/2 oz Agave Nectar
- 2 oz Grapefruit Soda
Directions: In a stemless wine glass or lowball glass, mix all ingredients, except the grapefruit soda. Add ice and top off with grapefruit soda and stir. Garnish with lime wedge.
- 1/2 oz Camarena Silver Tequila
- 1/2 oz Blackberry Brandy
- 1/2 oz Lime Juice
- 1/2 oz Grenadine
- 2 1/2 oz Brut Champagne
Directions: Combine all liquids, except Champagne in cocktail shaker with ice. Shake to blend and chill. Strain into chilled champagne flute. Top with Brut Champagne.
Skinny Cranberry Cordial:
- 1 oz Camarena Silver Tequila
- 1/4 oz Crème de Cassis
- 1 oz Apple Juice
- 1/2 oz Light Cranberry Juice
- 1/2 oz Lemon Juice
- Lemon Wheel Garnish
Directions: Combine liquids in cocktail shaker with ice. Shake to blend and chill. Strain into chilled martini glass. Garnish with a lemon wheel. Lower Calorie Cocktail: Approximately 103.92 calories based upon 1 oz = 1 ounce.
Margarita de Amore:
- 2 oz Oro Azul Blanco Tequila
- 1 oz Gabriel Boudier Mixologist Range Parfait Armour
- 1/2 oz fresh lemon juice
- 1/2 fresh lime juice
- 1 tsp agave nectar
Directions: Add ingredients to a cocktail shaker with ice and shake well. Strain into a cocktail glass and garnish with an edible flower.
Blue Ice Raspberry Truffle:
- 1 oz Blue Ice Vodka
- 3/4 oz Coffee Liqueur
- 3/4 oz Raspberry Liqueur
- Fresh Whipped Cream
- Semi-Sweet Chocolate Shavings for Garnish
Directions:Shake with cubed ice and strain into champagne flute glass. Float lightly whipped fresh whipped cream on top. Top with Semi-sweet chocolate shavings.
- 1 1/4 oz vodka
- 3 fresh strawberries or 1 oz of strawberry liqueur
- 2 oz CASCAL Ripe Rouge
- Garnish with strawberry
Directions: Start by muddling strawberries with a dash of strawberry liqueur in the bottom of mixing glass
Add vodka and ice and shake hard, Pour in the CASCAL, stir gently and then fine strain into a cocktail glass
illy issimo with Love:
- Red dyed sugar
- 1 can illy issimo Caffe
- 1 1/2 oz vodka
- 1 oz Kahlua Coffee Flavored Liqueur
- Whipped Cream/Cherries for garnish
- 1 Tbs Cocoa Powder
Directions: Dip edges of martini glass in water, coating evenly on each side
Place red sugar onto plate and dip the rim of the glass into the sugar mixture to coat. Let glass dry. Mix all liquid ingredients in shaker with ice. Strain contents into sugared martini glass. Add cocoa powder to sifter and hold over glass, sift lightly on top. Apply whipped cream as desired, top with cherry. Served chilled with the one you love
- 2 parts Chocolate ZICO Coconut Water
- 1 part of your favorite Vodka
- 1 part Kahlua
Directions: Pour all of the ingredients in an shaker over ice, and pour into a frosted martini glass for a refreshing and hydrating cocktail that will leave you wanting more!
By: Travis London
- 1 ½ oz. X-Rated Fusion Liqueur
- 2 ½ oz. Mango Puree
- Top with Rose Brut Sparkling Wine
Directions: In a cocktail shaker add X-Rated Fusion Liqueur, mango puree, and ice. Shake vigorously and strain into a champagne flute rimmed with rimming sugar.Top with sparkling wine.
Be Mine Bubbly:
- 1 ½ oz. X-Rated Fusion Liqueur
- 1 oz. SKYY Infusions Ginger
- ½ oz. Ginger Simple Syrup
- Top with Champagne
Directions: In a cocktail shaker add X-Rated Fusion Liqueur, SKYY Infusions Ginger, simple syrup and ice. Shake vigorously and strain into a champagne flute rimmed with sugar. Top with champagne.
- 1 oz. Chocolate Liqueur
- 1 oz. X-Rated Fusion Liqueur
- 3 Strawberries
- ½ oz. SKYY Vodka
Directions: In a cocktail shaker place all ingredients and muddle the strawberries until completely mashed. Add ice, shake vigorously, and strain into a martini glass rimmed with red rimming sugar and garnish with a strawberry slice.
Travis London’s tips for you & your man for Valentine’s Day:
- Cooking for your loved-one? Ginger not only spices up your food, but can put some extra spice in your love life. It improves blood flow through the body and contains Vitamin C, zinc and magnesium—a sure bet to heat things up between the sheets.
- Cook with coconut as it can act as an aphrodisiac. The smell of coconut triggers certain sensors in our body that alert us of the present of the opposite sex.
Travis London’s tips for the single ladies:
- Single this Valentine’s Day? Take your girls out to brunch. Upgrade your Bellini or Mimosa by opting for low-calorie cocktails made with Rose Brut Sparkling Wine. Skipping the beer and sodium-packed Bloody Mary’s will allow you to indulge in a sweet treat for dessert.
- Have your friends over before a ‘girl’s night out’ and mix-up some easy, flirtatious cocktail recipes that will get you ready to hit the town. Add a strawberry to any cocktail as they are incredibly high in anti-oxidants and have the lowest glycemic level of any fruit. This means you can dance all night as they provide sustained energy at the cost of only a few calories.