The singer’s stunning makeup for the 2012 Grammy Awards can be recreated in just a few steps. Find out how!
Celebrity makeup artist Lorrie Turk created the look on CoverGirl spokeswoman Taylor Swift. See Lorrie’s step-by-step tutorial and shop her product picks!
- “Taylor’s complexion is absolutely gorgeous and I really wanted it to show through—there is no reason to mask it with a heavy foundation. COVERGIRL NatureLuxe Silk Foundation was applied very sparingly with a damp sponge, followed with a touch of COVERGIRL TruBlend Minerals Blush in Shimmering Sands giving a natural flush and glow to her skin.
- Taylor’s eye makeup started with a sweep of COVERGIRL Intense ShadowBlast in Brown Bling from lash line to just above the crease and then I took it out a bit using my finger. Taylor loves this color, as it is the perfect natural shadow color–not too grey or orange. It’s really perfect.
- We followed with COVERGIRL Eye Enhancers in Tapestry Taupe in the crease and Golden Sunset on the lid. I ran COVERGIRL Liquiline Blast Eyeliner in Brown Blaze along the top and bottom lash line and smudged it a bit with a cotton bud.
- For the lashes, I used COVERGIRL LashBlast 24 Hour Mascara. It really makes her blue eyes stand out.
- Taylor wanted her lips to be very natural, so I applied COVERGIRL LipPerfection Lipcolor in Enthrall to her lips with my fingertip to push the color in — leaving a nice stain on her lips.”
Did you love Taylor’s look?