Whitney was reportedly found submerged in her bathtub at the Beverly Hills Hilton Hotel on Feb. 11 and law enforcement sources are claiming the singer had water in her lungs when she died.
Whitney Houston‘s tragic passing at just 48-years-old has left the world stunned. Although the official toxicology results will take four to six weeks, TMZ is reporting that Whitney had water in her lungs.
Whitney is said to have possibly fallen asleep in the tub and drowned. No illegal drugs were found in her hotel room, although prescription pill bottles were present.
Whitney’s daughter Bobbi Kristina has been rushed to the hospital twice in the past 12 hours and was said to be “hysterical and inconsolable.”
— Chloe Melas