Kate is hosting a Royal Caribbean cruise to Haiti, Jamaica, and Mexico — would you pay to be at sea with this mom-of-eight?
Ahoy Matey! Kate Gosselin has just revealed that she will be aboard the Allure of the Seas from Aug. 12 – 19 and anyone can sign up to spend eight days traveling with her. Kate will go on morning runs with passengers, host a private BBQ, and you can even get your picture snapped with the former reality star.
The trip leaves from Ft. Lauderdale, and the site has no mention of Kate bringing her eight kiddies. But we can probably expect for her bodyguard Steve Neild to tag along to keep her safe. Kate will even have a Q&A session, so get your questions ready!
Would you pay thousands of dollars to set sea with Kate?
Here’s what you’ll be missing if you don’t sign up:
- Meet Kate Gosselin at our private welcome cocktail party
- A commemorative personalized gift from Kate (one per family)
- Capture your memories onboard with a personal photo with Kate Gosselin
- Join Kate for a private BBQ on deck with a fabulous band
- Join Kate for a morning brunch
- Fun fun family games with Kate and staff
- Charity dinner with Kate (optional)
- Got questions for Kate? Attend her Q & A session
- Morning runs with Kate
- Check out Kate’s latest book and bring it onboard for a book signing
- Doesn’t Kate always have the best ideas! Learn a new craft from the professional herself
- Let’s explore! Shore excursion with Kate
- Let’s talk about our fabulous cruise experience! Private group farewell dinner
— Chloe Melas
More Kate Gosselin: