Lea’s lipstick stole the beauty spotlight at the January 11 People’s Choice Awards. Find out the exact shade she wore!
Celebrity makeup artist Melanie Inglessis explains her choice to get Lea Michele pretty in pink for the red carpet. “A pink lip is a modern twist on the classic red lip and looks beautiful when the rest of the face is natural,” explains Melanie. Lea clearly agrees, Tweeting: “@melaniemakeup love you so much Mel!! That lipstick you put on me tonight was AMAZING! I loved it!!!” Keep reading to get the complete details on Lea’s PCA makeup!Here’s what Melanie used:Face:
- Yves Saint Laurent Voile De Blush in Carmine Veil
- Lancôme Color Design 5 Pan Palette in Chic By Chelle (this limited-edition palette is part of the Glamour Eyes kit by Michelle Phan, sold exclusively at Sephora)
- Lancôme Le Crayon Khôl in Black Coffee
- Lancôme Hypnôse Drama Mascara
- Lancôme Rouge In Love Lipstick in Roses In Love — available in February (pictured).
Which part of Lea’s look was your favorite?