The ‘Vampire Diaries’ actress wore her glossy brunette strands in loose curls and now you can copy her look!
Nina Dobrev‘s celebrity hairstylist Mika Fowler tells you how she created Nina’s look for Forevermark And InStyle‘s “A Promise Of Beauty And Brilliance” Golden Globe Awards event in just five steps.
- Apply Black 15in1 to dry hair to refresh the hair without adding too much weight.
- Use a natural hold mousse all over to give the hair some volume.
- Blow dry hair with a large round brush, once hair is hot; roll large sections of the hair into loose pin curls and secure with a clip.
- Once hair has cooled down, use a 1 1/4″ curing irons at the ends to add a more natural looking curl.
- To finish the look, mist hair with a firm hold hairspray to hold the natural wave.