Chloe’s creamy complexion is highlighted by rosy blush and neutral eyeshadow. Find out how her makeup artist created the look!
Celebrity makeup artist Beau Nelson created Chloe Moretz‘s makeup for the Nov. 21 NYC premiere of Hugo. Beau used a mix of drugstore and department store makeup to create this look. Keep reading to find out what he did and shop out his product picks!Face:
- “I prepped Chloe’s skin with La Mer Oil Free Moisturizer and Eye Cream, and then applied NARS Pro Prime which helps makeup look fresher longer and stay on for hours.
- I started by applying Shu Uemura Nobara Stick Foundation where needed with the Urban Decay Cruelty Free Blush Brush. I almost always use this brush for foundation application in small circular motions for a flawless but natural finish.
- I then used Tom Ford Illuminating Pen in Lavender Voile on the cheekbones, brow bones and the cupids bow of the lip to give skin a pretty youthful glow. I set foundation with Laura Mercier Translucent Powder in the t-zone and around the nose and mouth, leaving the outer edges and highlights of the face free of powder.
- For blush, I used Burberry Blush in Cameo on the apples of the cheek blending downwards slightly and back towards the hairline. I used then used Burberry Blush in Rose as a pop of color to the middle of the apple and blended the two together with a clean blush brush.
- On eyes I used CHANEL Quadra Shadows in Dunes over top of CHANEL Ombre D’eau Fluid Iridescent Eyeshadow in source. I applied Source all over the lid and around the eye, creating an iridescent base. I then used the varying browns in the Dunes quad on a soft brush to create a sophisticated nude smoky eye. I curled lashes using the CHANEL Eyelash Curler and applied my favorite CoverGirl LashBlast Mascara.
- Finally, on lips I used Trace Lip Crème from Beauté Cosmetics applied from the tube and then gently patted with my finger to push it to the edges of the lip to create a pinky beige lip that completed the romantic nude look we were going for.”
Would you try this look?