You aren’t afraid to try bold makeup looks — this how-to is perfect for you!
Keep reading to find out how Smashbox makeup artist Lori Taylor would create Nina Dobrev‘s makeup and shop her product picks.
- To create a subtle glow and extend the wear of makeup, start with an application of Photo Finish Luminizing Foundation Primer.
- Apply Studio Skin 15 Hour Wear Hydrating Foundation SPF 10 to even skin tone and cover imperfections.
- Set foundation with Photo Set Pressed Powder.
- Add subtle definition and highlights to the face by using Step-by-Step Contour Kit.
- Define and groom brows with Brow Tech To Go.
- Use Photo Finish Lid Primer to even out lids and extend the wear of shadows.
- Using Photo Op Eye Shadow Palette in Smokebox, apply the lightest shade (Bliss) from lashline to brow. Then apply the medium shade (Putty) to the lid. Finally, apply the deepest shade (Blacktop) to upper lashline.
- Mix the Putty and Blacktop shades, and apply to the lower lashline for definition.
- Apply Jet Set Waterproof Eye Liner in Midnight Black to inner rim of lower lashline.
- Apply Blush Rush in Chiffon
- Apply The Nude Lip Pencil in Medium.
- Finish with Limitless Long Wear Lip Gloss SPF 15 in Limitless over the lip pencil.