It looks as if Ginnifer is channeling her latest role as Snow White in ‘Once Upon A Time’ for her sparkling makeup look at the 2011 Country Music Awards.
Celebrity makeup artist Edward Cruz created Ginnifer Goodwin‘s makeup for the CMAs, using a range of high end and drugstore products. Get his step-by-step tutorial and shop the makeup he used!Face:
- “It is true, her skin is as pure as snow, so true that just a bit of Diorskin Nude Natural Glow Hydrating Foundation was buffed onto her face with a brush to give extra luminosity.
- I then used Sonia Kashuk’s brightening powder on her high cheek bone, along with Covergirl & Olay’s Simply Ageless Sculpting Blush in Royal Plum 220, giving her that lovely touch of natural health on her cheeks.
- I brushed Chanel’s Long-Wear Luminous Eyeshadow in Epatant on her inner lid and packed Mirifique on her outer lash line to make her eyes sparkle for the red carpet cameras.
- Chanel Brilliant Extreme Gloss in Futile 139 gives her a sweet pout that doesn’t distract from her eyes.”
Which part of Ginnifer’s look did you like best?
Get more from our BFFs at Glamour.com!
- 10 of the Shortest Celebrity Marriages of All Time
- 5 Tricks For Transforming Yourself Instantly
- The DOs & DON’Ts of 2011 Fall Fashion Trends
- 50 Guys Tell the Truth About How to Be Good at Sex