Find out how Camilla’s makeup artist created her luxurious look for ‘An Evening With Ralph Lauren Hosted by Oprah Winfrey’ on October 24.
Celebrity makeup artist Hung Vanngo created Camilla Belle‘s look using $743 worth of makeup! From La Mer skincare to makeup by Chanel, Dior, Tom Ford and more. See what Hung used!“We decided last night that the focus was all about her face, so she kept the hair simple,” explains Hung. “Red lips or dark smoky eyes are usually the obvious choice to go with the dress like that. But Camilla is always open to play with makeup, so I suggested we go with a bright pink lip instead.”Face:
- “I prepped Camilla’s skin with La Mer Moisturizing Lotion, La Mer Eye Balm, and La Mer Lip Balm. She has the most gorgeous skin, so after prepping, I applied very little foundation and concealer. Just a bit of Hourglass Hidden Corrective Concealer in Sand, and Hourglass Veil Fluid Makeup in No. 4-Beige.”
- “For the eyes, I applied a navy blue liner, NARS Long-Wear Eyeliner in Rue Saint-Honore, on the upper lash line for depth and blended really well. After that I applied two shimmering eye shadows, CHANEL Illusion D’ombre in Illusoire and Emerveille.”
- “I used the darker color all over upper lids, and pale color on the lower lids. Finally, two coats of Dior Diorshow Volume Mascara in Black on upper lashes only.”
- “I used a beautiful blush, Tom Ford Cheek Color in Love Lust, then I added NARS Highlighting Blush in Miss Liberty on top of the cheekbones, top of nose, forehead. She has gorgeous brows so I just extended them a little with Tom Ford Brow Sculptor in Chestnut.”
- “The lip color is Tom Ford Lip Color in Violet Fatale, a pinkish/violet shade, but since her lips naturally very pink the color looks more pink on her. She looked absolutely stunning!”
Would you try Camilla’s look?