The ‘Abduction’ star works this clean and classy look at the Clinton Foundation’s ‘A Decade Of Difference’ Gala.
Celebrity makeup artist Christian Zamora, of Courtney Akai Lash Boutique, tells you how to try Lily Collins‘ look at home, step-by-step. Follow along to get this simple, yet gorgeous makeup.“This look is all about soft fresh skin and incredibly-defined eyes,” says Christian. “To create this super luminous, soft-skin look like Lily Collins, let’s begin with the eyes.”Eyes:
- I would start with a beautifully-soft eye shadow; my new favorite from Chanel is beige lame. It’s a flesh tone with a hint of ginger, and it has a touch of shimmer to make your eyes shine. Apply this shadow starting at the outside corner of the eye and lightly brush toward the end of your eyebrow. This will make your eyes look larger, and also define and lift your cheekbone. Add a little white shadow on the inside of the eye, blending toward the first shadow applied. Then take your favorite waterproof pencil or eyeliner gel — my favorite is Bobbi Brown’s chocolate shimmer — and line the inside or your eye both top and bottom. Follow that with a black pencil or eye shadow just under and above the lash line but only on the outer corners. This will give the eyes a sexy almond shape.
- Finally add your mascara; I was recently turned on to Benefit’s “they’re real” — this mascara is amazing!!! It will find those tiny little lashes and make them long, full, and flirty. I like to start at the base of the top lash line and lift to the end, then a touch on the bottom lashes and back to the top for a second coat.
- For this pillow-soft look, I like mixing a little moisturizer with your foundation. This thins out your foundation and gives a sheer even coverage to your skin. If you don’t wear foundation (as many girls do not), you can simply add a little moisturizer to your favorite cream or liquid highlighter, or illuminator. Apply lightly under the eyes and along the cheek bones; this will also work on any problem areas or blemishes.
- We want this understated glamour to last all evening, so I suggest a light dusting with a multi milled translucent powder all over your face. This will set this soft fresh, yet sexy look.
- Now apply a sheer very light pink blush: Start at the apples and brush back along the top of the cheekbone.
- The lips are sheer and supple; I would suggest only a gloss (no lipsticks or pencils) one of my favorites is Sundress (#94) by Chanel or MAC’s Luster White.
Would YOU try this look?
Get Glamorous With Our Friends At Glamour.com!
- 6 Health Problems You Can Fix Yourself
- Glamour Exclusive! 4 Wedding Dresses From the Newest White by Vera Wang Collection!
- The Top 20 Beauty Trends We Hope Never Come Back
- Spring 2012’s Most Wearable Fashion Trends