Re-create the ‘Footloose’ star’s makeup from an October 12 NYC screening of the film!
Julianne Hough has my favorite red carpet look of the week. I asked celebrity makeup artist Piper Cline of the Angelo David Salon in NYC to tell you how to get the look at home. Follow this easy step-by-step tutorial!FACE:
- Start with Smashbox Photo Finish oil-free light mixed with Smashbox photofinish luminizing primer all over the face to give that extra glow.
- Apply Smashbox Sheer focus tinted moisturizer in desired shade – concentrating on the cheeks forehead and chin, conceal under eyes using Smashbox second skin long wear concealer and photo op eye brightener, eliminating dark circles.
- Highlight the hallow of the cheeks with Smashbox bronze lights (in sunkissed matte color). Also lightly sweep over the forehead, chin and top of the nose. Apply a bright rose colored blush to the cheeks – try Smashbox Blush Rush in radiance color.
- Prep eyelids with Smashbox Photofinish lid Primer. Apply shimmer eyeshadow to the eyelids. The cinnamon toast color of the screen shot palette from Smashbox’s Photo Op Eye Shadow Trio will do the trick.
- For the brow bone, highlight with the nectar color of the same Smashbox eye shadow trio palette. Line top and bottom of the eyelids using a powder eye shadow, preferably something shimmery such as the Smashbox eyeshadow in Roast color.
- Finish the eyes with 3 or 4 coats of Smashbox Full Exposure Mascara in Jet Black Color.
- Prepare the lips with an exfoliant to remove any dry skin. Try Smashbox Emulsion Lip Exfoliant.
- Line lips with a nude or neutral color lip pencil (Smash Box Nude Lip Pencil will work wonders). Apply Smashbox O-gloss to the lips to give you that soft pink glossy look.
Will YOU try this look?Get more from our BFFs at Glamour.com!
- When Men Want Sex Most (and How They Want It!)
- 16 Instantly Flattering Coats, Perfect For Your Body Shape
- How to “Skinny Cook” Your Food
- Fall 2011’s Most Wearable Trends