If you’re already addicted to ‘The Lying Game,’ just wait — tonight’s episode takes things to a whole new level.
ABC Family’s new series The Lying Game premiered last Monday, and if you’re like me, you’ve been tweaking out all week wondering what’s next for Emma and Sutton (Alexandra Chando.) Luckily, HollywoodLife.com got an early peek at tonight’s episode, and I’ve narrowed down 5 reasons why you’d be a straight-up fool to miss out.
1. Emma’s plans start to unravel. Emma may think Ethan (Blair Redford) and Sutton are the only ones who know about their little arrangement, but it doesn’t take long for the people around her — particularly her very nosey family — to start putting the pieces together.
2. We find out what “The Lying Game” really is. Believe it or not, “The Lying Game” isn’t just the title of ABC Family’s addictive new series. It’s an actual game, within the show. And if the girls decide to start playing it again, things will get ugly.
3. Sutton & Emma aren’t the only ones keeping secrets. If you thought Emma and Ethan were the only duo in town with secrets to keep, think again. Let’s just say Mads’ dad (Adrian Pasdar) and Emma’s dad do a whole lot of whispering on tonight’s episode. Like fathers, like daughters!
4. Things heat up between Emma & Ethan. Considering Ethan is the only guy in town who knows Emma’s big secret, it’s only natural they’d start to bond. But since he’s dating her twin sister, he probably shouldn’t get too close to Emma. (Someone should really tell him that.)
5. Emma comes clean! Yes, you read that right. After just two episodes, Emma is totally over the charade decides to admit who she really is. But, as most things in her life, Emma’s big reveal doesn’t quite go according to plan.
A new episode of The Lying Game airs at 9 p.m. tonight on ABC Family. Do you really need any more reasons to watch?