With straight hair, dynamic makeup and affordable clothing, K-Stew was sexy and chic — it even looks like she got great new extensions!
Kristen Stewart showed up at the Snow White and the Huntsman panel at San Diego Comic-Con International on July 23 looking better than ever before — all in a totally-affordable look!Kristen, 21, rocked her signature skinny jeans and an edgy tank top from Urban Outfitters, which you can buy right here for just $29! She’s fashionable and thrifty!Meanwhile her makeup was as flawless as ever, but this time it was a darker look which fit perfectly with the intense-looking Snow White. Her straight hair was also lustrous, full and shiny — it looks like she got some great new extensions!What do you think, HollywoodLifers — is this Kristen’s most beautiful look yet?
— William Earl
Get More Comic-Con News!
- Robert Pattinson On Acting: ‘It’s Nice To Be Surrounded By Hot Girls All The Time!’
- Robert Pattinson Calls Kristen Stewart A ‘Nerd’ At Comic -Con — Funny Or Harsh?
- ‘Breaking Dawn’ Director Reveals There May Be A ‘Twilight’ Spin-Off At Comic-Con!
- Taylor Lautner & Robert Pattinson Say ‘Breaking Dawn’ Birth Scene Was Their Favorite To Film!
- First Photos of Robert Pattinson and Kristen Stewart At Comic-Con — And Kristen Shows Off Her Bra!