The couple is so excited to finally reveal their true passion onscreen!
Robert Pattinson and Kristen Stewart keep their personal love under wraps, but they’re so excited to share their romance in front of millions during the Breaking Dawn honeymoon scene! In fact, they both said it was their favorite scene to shoot — because they were able to get so physical with each other!
Rob, 25, and Kristen, 21, spoke to Cine PREMIERE at San Diego Comic-Con International — and independently of each other, they chose the same part as their favorite to shoot!
K-Stew said the scene was a rare moment between the two leads.
“I think Brazil was fun because it was just light — because Edward and Bella barely get a chance to be open and free and sort of laughing and they’re touching each other,” she said.
Rob echoed her sentiments.
“The honeymoon scenes were really fun because we were shooting them in the Caribbean and Brazil, which was fun,” he said.
What do YOU think, HollywoodLifers — is the honeymoon the scene in Breaking Dawn you’re most looking forward to?
Get More Comic-Con News!
- Robert Pattinson On Acting: ‘It’s Nice To Be Surrounded By Hot Girls All The Time!’
- Robert Pattinson Calls Kristen Stewart A ‘Nerd’ At Comic -Con — Funny Or Harsh?
- ‘Breaking Dawn’ Director Reveals There May Be A ‘Twilight’ Spin-Off At Comic-Con!
- Taylor Lautner & Robert Pattinson Say ‘Breaking Dawn’ Birth Scene Was Their Favorite To Film!
- First Photos of Robert Pattinson and Kristen Stewart At Comic-Con — And Kristen Shows Off Her Bra!