Learn how to get super sleek hair — even in the hottest weather — and how to create an old Hollywood glamour look that is perfect for a sophisticated evening out.
Emma Stone, Demi Lovato, Mila Kunis and Nikki Reed are having the best hair of the week! See pictures of their color and styles, vote on who YOU think looks best and get their looks!Nikki added blonde into her very dark hair and actually manages to make the tricky color choice look fabulous! What do you think of her lighter strands?Demi is back and better than ever with thick, full hair in a very natural chestnut brown shade.Mila’s hair is so glossy and sleek! Her celebrity hairstylist lets YOU in on the secret to her shiny hair. Check it out here.Want Emma’s glamorous ‘do? Celebrity hairstylist, Ashley Hanna of NYC’s mizu salon, tells you how to get the look!Here’s how Ashley created Emma’s style:
- To start off, prep wet hair with Oribe Volumista. Spray at the crown of your head on your roots. This will help achieve volume and control frizz at the root. Next, run Oribe Smooth Style Serum from root to end to create shine with body and hold so hair remains polished with a little bit of bounce.
- Begin by blowdrying your hair using a boar bristle brush (this brush gives lift and control frizz for all hair textures) starting in back and working towards the front. If your hair is fine textured and does not easily hold a curl I recommend setting the sections with pin curl clips to ensure maximum shape. After each section roll your hair into a curl and pin the curl to your head.
- After your hair is dry (if set with clips release them) spray hair with Oribe Dry Texturizing Spray and plug in a half inch to 1 inch curling iron. Determine the side you want to part your hair and go ahead and part it. After creating the part spray with Oribe Superfine hairspray and using a Mason Pierson mold your hair into desired shape.
- Start curling your hair and make sure that all curls are going in the same direction to achieve the wave pattern. After all hair is curled smooth again with Mason Pierson brush until desired look is created. Finish with Oribe Superfine hairspray and Goldwell Diamond Gloss which will give your hair that beautiful shiny sparkle without leaving it greasy or weighed down.
Read More About Celeb Hair!
- Nikki Reed Has Blonde Highlights At Comic-Con — Do You Like Her Lightened Look?
- Vanessa Hudgens Cut Her Own Hair & Doesn’t Like The New Look! Is She Being Too Hard On Herself?
- Kristen Stewart’s ‘Snow White’ Hair Revealed? Check Out This Photo!