The summer is a time for pools, beaches and waterproof makeup! Besides melting makeup from hot summer heat, water also poses a potential threat against your perfectly made-up face.
Kim Kardashian tweeted the above picture of herself, saying, “It’s HOT in LA today…pool time!!!” and you’ll notice that while she’s clearly dunked in the water, her makeup is intact! Here’s how to keep your makeup in place even though a dip in the pool.Re-create Kim’s look with these four waterproof products!
- To get Kim’s bronze glow, dust a waterproof bronzer all over your face, concentrating on the bridge of your nose, jawline, cheekbones, and hairline. Try: Tarte Matte Waterproof Bronzer.
- Next, create Kim’s smoky charcoal eyes by smudging a thick black pencil along your lash line and blending it upwards. Try: Buxon Waterproof Smoky Eye Stick.
- Now plump those lashes with a waterproof mascara. Try: Dior DiorShow Waterproof Mascara.
- Finish off by painting on a plump, juicy pout. Try: Aqua Lip Waterproof Lipliner Pencil in Nude Beige.
Get More Beauty Tips And Trips
- 9 Top Editor’s Picks Beauty Products That HollywoodLife.com Editors Love Right Now — Here’s Why!
- Kate Moss Goes Cleopatra With Stunning Liquid Liner: Get The Look!
- Kristin Cavallari’s Diesel Runway Makeup Revealed — Get The Look!