Anne attended the White Fairy Tale Love Ball July 6 in Paris in aid of the Naked Heart Foundation which strives to build safe and secure environments, like parks, for children to play.
Anne Hathaway certainly took the “fairy tale” part of the ball to heart in her stunning look. Celebrity make-up artist Stacey Ellis, of the Byu-Ti Salon, tells YOU how to re-create Anne’s fabulous makeup.Using MAC makeup, here’s how Stacey would create this look:
- Start with a smooth face (canvas) by washing your face with a grainy cleanser to remove flaky skin.
- Use a moisturizing lotion all over your face , then apply MAC’s Select Cover Up Concealer under your eyes and on any blemishes.
- Next, to make your skin look soft and fresh, apply MAC’s Moistureblend Foundation SPF 15.
- Apply MAC Pigment Vanilla on the eyelids. With a sharpened MAC Smolder Eye pencil line the entire inner circumference of the upper and lower eye rims. Work slowly so you don’t poke yourself! Smudge a little on the eyelid to get a sexy look.
- Now for your MAC Zoom Lash mascara, apply two coats on your upper lashes and one on the lower lashes.
- Next, apply your MAC lipliner in Cherry, go slow. Fill in the lips with your pencil for a slight stain, then add you MAC Russian Red lipstick.
- Finish with no-color gloss.
Read More About Celeb Beauty!
- Selena Gomez’s Gorgeous Makeup: Get The Look!
- Diane Kruger’s Shimmering Gold Lips Are So Chic — Get Her Gilded Look!
- Kate Middleton’s Clutch: See What’s Inside & Pack Your Own Bag Just Like Kate!