Nearly 60% of you told me in our poll that you regularly groom your brows, but the other 40% admitted to only occasionally or rarely paying them any attention. See who gets it right in the eyebrow department this week and how you can follow suit!
Kate Middleton, Kim Kardashian, Diane Kruger and Tika Sumpter all had perfectly shaped brows this week. Celebs like Britney Spears and even Robert Pattinson have made big brow blunders, so use these tips to get your eyebrows into top trend shape and avoid getting — yes — brow-beaten!
Kate’s eyebrows caught my eye this week in particular for their clean shape and the way they were so naturally filled in. Celebrity brow expert Robyn Cosio, of Sally Hershberger LA and NY, gave you an exclusive Kate brow tutorial! Get the four-tip guide here.
I love how Kim’s brows are so dark and thick, but never unruly. Big brows are totally in! If you want to thicken up your own brows to match Kim K’s, try out this brow-enhancing pencil.
Diane has light eyebrows, but they still stand out nicely on her face. She must know Robyn’s fourth top brow tip — blondes should use an eyebrow powder one shade darker than their actual brow color.
Tika’s brows framed her incredible eye look perfectly. See how her celebrity makeup artist created her gorgeous look here!
Are you a guy with a grooming problem or a girl who knows a guy that needs some serious brow help? Check out Robyn’s tutorial for men’s eyebrow grooming here.
See More About Celebrity Brows!
- Britney, You Were So Close! Her Big Brow Oops And How YOU Can Avoid It!
- Lily Collins’ Beautiful Bold Brows: Get The Look With A Brow-Enhancing Pencil!
- Robert Pattinson Has Some Unruly Brows! Check Out How YOU Can Help Your Man Groom!