You’ll never spot Kate with unkempt brows, so I sought out tips and tricks that will give YOUR eyebrows the royal treatment!
Kate Middleton did her own wedding makeup, so I would bet that she also grooms her own brows! Robyn Cosio of Sally Hershberger LA and NY gives you four excellent tips on DIY brow grooming.“Kate’s brows work really well with her face shape,” says Robyn. “Since she wears minimal makeup, her brows are able to command attention all on their own. In the past, I have thought her brows looked slightly over-tweezed but lately they are looking much fuller. She has also been doing a great job of filling them in!”I couldn’t agree more! Kate doesn’t pile on the makeup, so her brows really stand out and it’s important to keep them neat and tidy.Here are Robyn’s four eyebrow grooming tips:
- 1. If you want to tweeze your brows at home, make sure you use a pencil to fill your desired shape first! Without a guide in place, you will always over tweeze!
- 2. Once you have the shape in place, simply pluck the hairs outside the line for perfect brows.
- 3. To fill in your brows like Kate does, opt for a brow powder. Avoid using a pencil as they can make your brows look fake and one dimensional. Brow powders are softer and applied with a small brush (look for one that is stiff and angled) they help to give your eyes that extra pop.
- 4. Blondes should go one shade darker than their natural color to avoid looking monochromatic.
Want to know what brow powder to try? Benefit cosmetics has never steered me wrong! Try the Benefit Brow Zing compact. It comes with a small, stiff, angled brush — just like Robyn suggests!
See More Beauty Tip & Tricks!
- Christina Hendricks On Cover Of ‘Lucky’: Why She Went Red At Age 10 And Why YOU Should Be A Redhead Too!
- Lauren Conrad’s Celeb Makeup Artist Amy Nadine Gives The Best Red Lip Tip!
- Kate Middleton’s Weekend Look: It’s All About The Blush!