The model mom of four glowed at the AMFAR Inspiration awards, and we have all her tips and tricks on getting the look!
It is no wonder that the German born Heidi Klum is one of the most successful models in the world, and she’s smokin’ with this matted makeup last night!We spoke with Colette Draut from Pierre Michel Salon and she gave us the how-to guide to getting Heidi’s look!
- You will first need a sheer foundation or tinted moisturizer. Shiseido tinted moisturizer, or FACE Stockholm tinted mineral foundation are two great ones.
- Next, you will apply a matte eye shadow in a nude flesh tone color. Matte eyeshadow shell from FACE Stockholm works well on all skin tones Then you will smudge a black eyeliner along the lash line FACE Stockholm art pencil in black has a built-in sharpener and smudge brush.
- The next step is to apply a white eyeliner or for a softer look a corrector pencil inside the bottom lid as Heidi has to open up the eye. FACE Stockholm pencil in white or correct pencil inside lower lid.
- To finish off the eye you will apply a mascara primer first FACE Stockholm mascara primer then top off with a volumizing mascara (Dior Show Mascara) Now to achieve this beautiful natural glow on the cheeks you will use a cream blush on the apples and up the cheekbone FACE Stockholm London gives you a pretty pink flush, and to get the glow you add mystic highlighter cream to top of cheekbone.
- To finish your look add a peach tone lipstick Leva FACE Stockholm Line with nude peachtone liner Var lip liner FACE Stockholm Top with nude fleshtone gloss Perfect by FACE Stockholm.
- Beyoncé Coming Out With A Third Fragrance
- Kim Kardashian Goes Shorter!
- Christina Aguilera Gets Permed Out For The Cover Of ‘W’!
Try out these tips, HollywoodLifers and let us know what YOU think!
Get More HL Beauty!