Blake attended the 2011 Ghetto Film School Spring Benefit June 13 in NYC and you can get the low-maintenance hairstyle while you sleep.
Blake Lively looks so carefree and casual with her strawberry blonde strands hanging loosely around her shoulders. See how you can re-create this look yourself in four simple steps!Here is your four step guide:
- Start by washing your hair, so that you can work with it wet.
- Gently squeeze out the excess water with a towel and spray a bit of texturizing spray throughout your strands. Try: TIGI Catwalk Session Series Salt Spray, $18.95, available in fine salons, visit tigihaircare.com for more information..
- Pull your hair into a braid as tightly as you can manage. Now, go to bed!
- In the morning, unbraid your hair and slip some shine serum through your strands for extra gloss. Try: The original MOROCCANOIL Oil Treatment.
HollywoodLifers, could there be an easier hairstyle to achieve?
See More Celebrity Hairstyles!
- LeAnn Rimes Cuts Off Her Golden Locks, Revealing Short New ‘Do!
- Jennifer Lopez’s Hair: Smooth Vs. Huge — Which Look Do YOU Like Best?
- Want Hair Like Kristen Stewart? Twilight Hairstyling Tools Being Released In October!