Sheryl walked the red carpet at the CMT Music Awards June 8 with soft, subtle gold eyeshadow and bronzed, glowing skin!
Sheryl Crow‘s look is easy to achieve. I’ll show you how to re-create her CMT makeup using one single palette of products!
One palette wonders, as I like to call them, are compact palettes that you can use to do your entire makeup look. For the purposes of re-creating Sheryl’s CMT makeup as closely as we can, let’s use the Urban Decay Rollergirl Eyeshadow Palette
- Take the palette’s mid-toned shade, Suspect, on a flat eyeshadow brush and apply it all over the lid from your lashes to your crease.
- Using a blending eyeshadow brush, lightly apply the palette’s darkest color, Darkhorse, to the outer corner of your eye and gently blend the shadow inwards until it is naturally combined with Suspect.
- Now grab the lightest shade, Verve, and dot it on the inner corners of your eyes to draw light to that area.
- Use the 24/7 eyeliner pencil in Whiskey to line your inner eye lines and then the top lash line. Use a heavy hand and really create a dark, thick line.
- Take the fourth eyeshadow, hot pink Woodstock, and apply it with a small brush as a blush on the apples of your cheeks! I told you this palette could do it all!
- Swipe on the pink/clear lipgloss in Crush and you’re good to go!
Did you like Sheryl’s CMT beauty look?
Read More About The CMT’s!
- Country Music Awards Best Of Beauty: Nicole Kidman, Sheryl Crow & More!
- CMT Music Awards 2011 — See All The Winners Here!
- CMT Music Awards Red Carpet 2011 — Justin Bieber, Lauren Alaina, Scotty McCreery & More!