Wearing red lipstick can be very daunting, but if you pick the right shade, it’s instant glamour!
Kristen Wiig wears a bold cherry shade at the Glamour Women of the Year Awards in London June 7, but there are many tones on the red spectrum. Keep reading to see five of the hottest shades available!Tip: When wearing bright red lips, make like the Bridesmaids star and keep the rest of your makeup neutral.
- MAC Cosmetics Lipstick in Russian Red never fails to impress on a red carpet or on your living room couch.
- Yves Saint Laurent Rouge Pur Couture Pure Colour Satiny Radiance Lipstick with SPF 15 in Le Rouge is described as a “blood red” shade. If that’s not intense enough, I don’t know what is!
- NARS Pure Matte Lipstick in Vesuvio looks like red velvet on your lips!
- Illamasqua Lipstick has the best range of reds available today. Try Encounter (brick red), Blaze (orange-red), or Box (scarlet).
- L’Oreal Colour Riche Lipstick in True Red is a department store quality product with a drugstore price tag!
See More Red Carpet Looks!
- Selena Gomez Hair How-To! Find Out How YOU Can Replicate Her Wavy Style!
- Kristen Stewart’s MTV Movie Awards Manicure — Get Her Exact Color!
- Ashley Greene: How To Get Her Bold Smokey Eyes!