Kristen stays true to herself, sporting her signature tousled hair!
Kristen Stewart did not disappoint when she accepted her third Best Kiss award with Robert Pattinson and showed off her perfectly wavy hair! Find out how her hairstylist, Adir Abergel created the look!I have been a huge fan of the Kristen’s messy and tangled (but so not!) ‘do since she first rose to fame in the Twilight films. Everytime I’ve had my hair done within the last three years, I have tried to replicate this look, but for as effortless as it may seem, I have yet to perfect the style!
Adir aimed for a young, sexy and very natural style. Here’s how he did it:
- He first started by applying the Fekkai Advanced Full Blown Volume Styling Whip throughout the hair and rough dried the hair.
- Once dried, he re-applied the Fekkai Advanced Full Blown Volume Styling Whip and re-dried the hair to create a natural wave.
- He then backcombed the hair from roots to ends spraying Fekkai Coiff Sheer Hold Hairspray and slightly ironed the hair.
- Finally, he brushed the hair to form the texture of the hair.
Maybe next time when I go to get my hair done if I give them these instructions I might walk away with my K-Stew perfect look! What did you think Hollywoodlifers, did you love Kristen’s look or are you sick of her mangled do? Sound off below!
Get More From Our BFF’s at Glamour.com
- 15 So-Called Imperfections Women Obsess Over but Men Love
- 21 Pretty Nail Polish Ideas to Try This Summer
- 10 Things He’s Thinking When You’re Naked
- Affordable Engagement Rings: 46 Sparkly Stunners From $125 to $1,000!