Kim K must have been batting those long lashes at her cute new fiance, Kris Humphries, in Monte Carlo, Monaco May 27!
Kim Kardashian‘s extended eyelashes are easier to achieve than you may think. Learn how to apply false lashes or enhance your own set using mascara!If you want to try fake lashes:
- Choose your fake lashes. Try: Make Up For Ever Eyelashes.
- Make sure you have a good glue! Try: Duo Eyelash Adhesive.
- Run the glue along your fake lashes of choice — NOT your eyelid!
- Let the glue dry on your fake lashes for about 30 seconds until the glue becomes sticky and tacky to the touch.
- Gently press the fake lashes along your own lash line and let them dry. Run a coat of mascara through your lashes to combine your real lashes with the fake ones!
- Once the strip is totally dry, apply a dark eyeshadow carefully along you lash line to disguise any glue that still may be visible after it dries.
- Kim may have false bottom lashes on as well. Trim a pair of regular false eyelashes and apply to your lower lid just like you did your top lid!
If you want to use macara:
- Look for a mascara that has the word “length” in the name. Try: CoverGirl LashBlast Length.
- Try out a mascara with a large wand. It can help you achieve the long length you’re looking for! Try: Too Faced Size Queen Mascara.
- If your lashes still aren’t as long as you’d like, look for a mascara that covers the ends of your lashes in lash-extending tubes. Try: L’Oreal Double Extend Beauty Tubes Mascara.
- Start at the base of your lashes and wiggle the wand upwards. Make sure to coat every lash!
Read More About Kim Kardashian!
- Kim Kardashian Won’t Actually Marry Kris Humphries — Her Brother Rob’s Shocking Doubts!
- Kim Kardashian Shows Off Her 20.5 Carat Diamond In Monte Carlo During 1st Public Appearance Since Engagement News! Pics!
- Kim Kardashian’s Engagement Ring Inscribed With Secret Love Messages From Kris!