Kim Kardashian is gearing up to out-do Prince William and Kate Middleton‘s spectacular “wedding of the century”–an ambitious goal, considering the Royal wedding cost a whopping $50-$70 million and attracted a staggering 22.8 million TV viewers!
“It’s going to be royal wedding number two,” Kim’s sister Khloe, who’s marriage to Lamar Odom was watched by 3.2 million TV viewers in 2009, told E!. “I could only imagine Kim having the hugest wedding.”
And a source tells OK!, “[Kim] doesn’t see why a royal wedding should get more attention that hers. She sees herself as a bigger celebrity than Kate Middleton. Kim thinks it would probably be the biggest TV wedding of all time.”
Among the confirmed details of the wedding, which Kim told PEOPLE will take place this summer: Khloe and Kourtney will share the maid of honor duties. “I made both of them my maid of honor,” says Khloe. “You can’t choose.”
But it’s already a given that Kim’s wedding will outshne her sister’s. “[Kim’s] giving me more than nine days to plan a wedding like Khloe so fabulously did,” Kris Jenner told Us Weekly. “Kim will have more to do with this one. She has time. She’s going to plan it out. She has a definite specific thing that she has in her mind I’m sure. It’s been so fast and furious that she hasn’t discussed it with us.”
Other wedding details, according to OK!’s source:
- Kim has already spoken to dress designer Vera Wang, who outfitted Khloe’s wedding party. The dress will be simple and elegant.
- Bruce Jenner will walk her down the aisle, but to honor her late father, Robert Kardashian, Kim will incorporate Armenian food and dances into the festivities.
- Her color theme will be silver, cream, white, and black.
- Celebrity event planner Donnie Brown predicts Kim will want white roses from South America, red-velvet cupcakes and doves released at the wedding, just like Khloe had.
- Guests will include Jennifer Lopez, Fergie, Paris Hilton, Nicole Richie, Snooki, and Kelly Osbourne as well as all her large extended family.