The secret to pulling off Jamie’s ‘Hangover Part II’ Berlin premiere makeup is all in the tone you choose to wear.
Jamie Chung has orange eyeshadow and lips, but not every shade of orange is flattering. See which ones are a DO and which are a big orange DON’T!Jamie kept her face makeup fairly neutral and let her orange pops of color do all the talking.GOOD TO GO:
- Jamie’s eyeshadow looks like a subtle burnt-orange color, which can be universally flattery if paired with toned-down face makeup. Don’t go overboard! Try: Korres Sunflower & Evening Primrose Eyeshadow in 22S Orange.
- An orange close to the rusty-copper color family can also look crisp and clean as an eyeshadow shade. Try: Stila Eyeshadow in Copper.
- A coral-orange, like the color worn on Jamie’s lips, is a gorgeous punchy color for summer. Try: Koh Gen Do’s Maifanshi Lipstick literally in the color Coral-Orange.
- A coral-peach looks sweet and juicy on lips! Try: Yves Saint Laurent ROUGE VOLUPTÉ Silky Sensual Radiant Lipstick SPF 15 in Peach Passion.
PROCEED WITH CAUTION:You know how those big orange safety cones tell drivers and pedestrians when to be cautious of potential hazards? Well, that applies there as well. Any kind of bright flourescent orange is a shade where caution and restrainst can be very necessary. Bright orange shades are just very hard to pull off! If you really want to try out the look, use a small amount and only on one area of your face.Have you ever experimented with orange makeup?
See More Red Carpet Makeup Looks!
- Angelina Jolie, Whitney Port & More! Minimal Makeup Trends Among The Stars!
- Angelina Jolie: Peachy Keen Makeup! YOU Can Get Her Peach Red Carpet Look!
- Isabel Lucas: How You Can Get Her Glowing Skin — With A Face Primer!