Penélope looks smoking hot at the ‘Pirates of the Caribbean: On Stranger Tides’ premiere at the Cannes Film Festival on May 14 and you can get her purple smoky eyes!
Penélope Cruz is a vision in purple at the premiere wearing a purple dress, earrings and makeup! Purple happens to be my favorite color so I’m in love with the look! Keep reading to see some of my favorite purple eye makeup!I would be hesitant to wear so much of one color at once, but when it comes to purple, I can’t get enough! Here are my favorite purple products, perfect for creating a smoky eye!
- Illamasqua Cream Pigment in Mould would be the perfect base for a purple look. Starting with a base intensifies the color right off the bat!
- NARS Duo Eyeshadows put two perfect purples together in one palette! Try Jolie Poupee or Melusine.
- MAC eyeshadow in Stars N’ Rockets is a wearable purple eyeshadow for everyday!
- Make Up For Ever makes eyeshadows in a variety of purple hues. The darker the purple, the closer you’ll get the Penélope’s purple lids! I’d try Plum 39 or Red Wine 49
- The Urban Decay 24/7 Glide-On Eye Pencil in 1999 is the perfect pop of plum for your lash line!
- If you’re feeling daring, try a hint of purple on your eyelashes! Guerlain’s Le 2 de mascara comes in a color called violet that is actually a fairly dark purple. People will have to do a double take to know you’re not wearing classic black.
Read More About Penélope Here!
- Penélope Cruz Almost Derailed The New ‘Pirates Of The Caribbean’ With Her Surprise Pregnancy!
- Penélope Cruz Looks Stunning In A White Frock At ‘Pirates Of The Caribbean: On Stranger Tides’ Premiere!
- Penelope Cruz Will Grace The June Issue Of ‘Vogue’!