Ashley looked amazing at the premiere of her new film! Find out how you can get the look for yourself!
We can’t stop gasping at Ashley Greene, 24, at the Skateland premiere on May 11 in LA wearing a gorgeous springtime beauty look!Why this works: Those pinky-peach lips and cheeks go great with her sea-green eyes! Her dark hair allows her to go for a brighter lip color which gives a more dramatic edge to the look.
- Apply a concealer under your eyes before putting on a liquid foundation all over your face. We like mark Save The Day Anti-Acne Concealer Stick!
- Blend in a cream blush on the apples of your cheeks. Try mark Just Pinched Instant Blush Tint in Peachy.
- Add a bronzer to your cheeks, forehead, nose and chin. We absolutely love mark Bronze Pro Bronzing Powder in Bronze!
- Brighten up your eyes with a shimmery white highlighter. Use mark Mini Mark It Stick Hook Up Stick for Eyes in Pink Opal under your eyes and and at the inner corners.
- Draw a thin line around your eyes with a soft black eyeliner pencil. We like mark No Place to Run Longwear Eyeliner.
- Add mascara to your upper and lower lashes. Try mark Make It Big Lash Plumping Mascara to get Ashley’s dramatic lashes.
- Finish off the look with a bright peachy-pink lip stain. We love mark Gloss Gorgeous Stay On Lip Stain in Pop!
Celebrity hairstylist Danielle Irene loves Ashley’s beautiful waves! She gives us her expert tips to get the look!
- Start in the shower with Bumble and Bumble Let it Shine shampoo and conditioner.
- Then apply volumizing mousse to prep the hair for the blow out; be sure to use a big round brush to get that shine to the hair.
- Your next step is to section off the hair and add some volume to the look! Try the Gold and Hot colossal curl 2 inch spring curling iron, make sure you don’t spray the curling iron with hairspray it will give it a sticky look. “The heat from the iron will give you that mega shine and volume like Ashley had last night.”
- Once the look is complete spray it with L’Oreal Elnett to lock in the look for the night. “The key to this shine is blowing it with the round brush and using the 2 inch barrel will create volume, not actual tight curls.”
GET MORE OF ASHLEY GREENE’S BEAUTY LOOKS BELOW!