Selena Gomez released “Who Says” at the perfect time. It’s gaining momentum and will be the “song of the summer!”
I know Selena Gomez (& the Scene) dropped “Who Says” in March, but after hearing it more and more on the radio, I’m convinced it will be the hot song we’re playing for the next several months! Don’t you agree?
1. It’s positive: Selena, 18, inspires everyone to stand up for themselves and go against haters. With lyrics like, “Who says your not perfect? Who says your not worth it?,” this up-tempo gem will make you smile — even if you’re having the worst day.
2. Great timing: Selena was smart releasing “Who Says” in March. It takes time for songs to catch on with the public and we’re just now starting to hear it on the radio all the time.
3. Exposure: Plus, it’s the official song for her upcoming romantic comedy, Monte Carlo, which will only make it that much more popular.
4. It has Justin Bieber‘s seal of approval: Selena’s supportive 17-year-old BF sang his girlfriend’s single at his concert in Malaysia April 23. How sweet is that?
5. Canadians dig it: Perhaps because of Justin’s support, Selena’s song is big time in Canada. It debuted at number 17 on the Canadian Hot 100. Not too shabby!
Get More Selena Gomer News Here!