Reese is wearing a slew of gorgeous beauty looks on her movie tour! Get her sleek Australia premiere makeup and hair!
Reese Witherspoon, 35, arrived at the Water for Elephants premiere on May 6 in Sydney looking radiant in a strong smokey eye and loose curls. Could her beautiful glow be the cause of an expecting baby? She wore her hair straight to most of her premieres with co-star Robert Pattinson, but changed it up beautifully this time! Here’s how you can get this look.
- Spray a dry shampoo at your roots and comb it out.
- Rub some curling mousse in your hands and finger through your hair, focusing on the ends.
- Part your hair in a few sections and curl your hair with a one-inch iron.
- Tease the top of your hair and pull it back loosely. Secure with bobby pins.
- Spritz on a finishing spray and give your head a little shake!
- Apply a liquid foundation all over your face and set with a loose powder.
- Add a pink blush to the apples of your cheeks.
- Line your eyes with a black pencil eyeliner and smudge out the edges with a dark grey eyeshadow.
- Brush on mascara to your upper and lower eyelashes.
- Finish off the look with a pretty pink lipstick!
Get Reese’s look with the products below!
MORE OF REESE WITHERSPOON’S PREMIERE BEAUTY LOOKS BELOW!