Ashley dazzled with a full, low chignon — here’s how you can create her look, step-by-step!
Ashley Greene looked gorgeous at the 2011 Met Ball celebrating “Alexander McQueen: Savage Beauty” at the Costume Institute Gala in NHC and we have the inside scoop on how her hairstylist Ted Gibson constructed her voluminous chignon.
Gibson crafted a low chignon for Ashely or the ball — doesn’t it look just like Kristen Stewart’s? — using these simple steps:
- Ted started using Hair Sheet Styling all over Ashley’s damp hair to give it volume and shine
- He then used a flat brush and separated the hair into sections
- Ted used a flatiron to create waves in the sections
- He finished the look with Beautiful Hold Hairspray
How do you think she stacked up against her Twilight co-star?
More Met Ball Looks!
- Met Ball 2011 Red Carpet: Best Dressed Stars Fete Alexander McQueen
- Worst Dressed at the Met Gala: Check out the Blunder of the Ball!
- Met Ball 2011 Best of Beauty: Top Hairstyles of the Night!