Hollymoms, you could win this amazing high-tech baby swing by mamaRoo and it’s an A-list favorite! Elton John, Celine Dion and Jewel all love this swing because it has 5 unique motions like “car ride” and “kangaroo” and it can even hookup to an mp3 player. Hurry and enter to win this amazing must-have item now!
The mamaRoo is the high-tech baby swing that bounces and sways simultaneously like parents do to calm their babies. With 5 unique motions like “car ride” and “kangaroo”, and a hookup for mp3 players, it is one of the hottest baby products on the market today. The mamaRoo is also the must-have product for Hollywood’s new and expectant parents, including Kelly Preston, Elton John, Celine Dion, Ali Larter, Mario Lopez, James Van Der Beek, Tiffani Thiessen, Jewel, Kim Zolciak, Samantha Harris, Melissa Rycroft, Nina Garcia, and Emily Proctor, among others.
– Available in six colors – red/charcoal, orange/charcoal, green/chocolate, pink/chocolate, silver/charcoal, or all black.
– Removable toy mobile with three plush toy balls decorated in the style of classical artists (Van Gogh, Monet, Seurat) – both in color on one side and B&W on the other.
– Five built-in nature sounds, plus that hookup for any mp3 player
– Easy to use LCD display
– Seat reclines; available in 6 easily removable, machine washable fabrics that just unzips and goes right in the washing machine
– Suitable from birth to 25 lbs.
– 6 month warranty
– No batteries required – just plug it in
– Available in over 350 stores nationwide
– SRP: $199.99
For more information please visit http://www.4moms.com/mamaroo
[gravityform id=28 name=Wina mamaRoo High-tech Baby Swing! description=false]