WOW! SJP dazzled with fiery makeup — here’s how you can get the look yourself!
Sarah Jessica Parker, 46, attended the 2011 Brooklyn Artists Ball on April 27 in NYC, standing out from the crowd as usual with a bronze-orange eyeshadow! This trend-setter sure knows how to rock a unique beauty look!
Why this works: The Sex and the City star has gorgeous blue eyes that glow even brighter when contrasted with orange. She makes this look work by toning down the brightness of the orange with pale plum tones on her cheeks and lips.
1. Put on a liquid foundation all over your face.
2. Blend in a plum blush over your cheeks.
3. Apply a light peach eyeshadow on your brow bones and blend in with a bright shimmery eyeshadow all over your eyelids and under your eyes.
4. Line your eyes with black eyeliner and blend it into the orange eyeshadow.
5. Add mascara to your upper and lower lashes.
6. Finish off with a pale plum lipstick!
Get Sarah’s look with the L’Oreal products below!