Aimee Teegarden looked amazing at the ‘Prom’ premiere! Would you wear her look to your prom?
Aimee Teegarden, 21, glowed at the premiere of Walt Disney Pictures’ Prom on April 21 in LA. Shimmering in bronze makeup and just a hint of bright pink, she looked perfect for walking both the red carpet — and prom night!
Why this works: Aimee is beautiful and doesn’t need a lot of makeup to look glamorous. She wore a neutral smokey-eye and bronzer so that the the focus was on her bright pink lips!
1. Put on a liquid foundation all over your face.
2. Dust on some bronzer on your forehead, nose, cheeks and chin.
3. Apply a light-brown eyeshadow on your brow bones, then blend in a taupe-brown eyeshadow on your eyelids.
4. Add a dark brown eyeshadow at your eye crease and blend.
5. Draw a thick line on your eyelids and bring it upwards toward the corner for a catty smokey-eye.
6. Swipe on mascara on your top and bottom lashes.
7. Using a lip brush, apply a shiny pink lipstick to seal the look!
Get her look with these awesome products below!