No wonder she’s weepy — MTV’s most controversial teen mom has had a very rough month!
Jenelle Evans tweeted April 18 that she’s “crying my eyes out wishing I never even moved here thanks MTV,” and her tears are completely understandable. Take a look what she’s had to deal with recently!
- The father of Jenelle’s son, Andrew Lewis, threatened another custody battle March 23, saying that Jenelle “put me through hell, never letting me see our son.” The first custody battle over baby Jace was launched by her mother, Barbara Evans, because of Jenelle’s unpredictable behavior. Andrew has not pursued custody since.
- On March 27, Jenelle was involved in a caught-on-video fight with Britany Truett, who was allegedly trying to hook up with Jenelle’s boyfriend Kieffer Delp. Britany also tweeted insults at Jenelle, saying she was a bad mother. The pair were arrested along with Brittany Maggard, who instigated the fight by pushing Jenelle.
- Keiffer, who has been a terrible influence on Jenelle throughout the season of Teen Mom 2, was arrested March 27 on a cocaine-possession charge. Still, Jenelle continues to say that Keiffer is her best friend. He remained in jail for 17 days and was finally released April 13 on $5,000 bond.
- The reunion episode of Teen Mom 2 that aired April 5 featured Jenelle’s mom saying she is “unlovable.” Barbara could barely think of anything nice to say about her daughter when asked by Dr. Drew Pinske.
- On April 14, Jenelle pleaded guilty to drug-paraphernalia possession. This means that she will be on probation for a year. The judge also mandated that she will have to complete 24 hours of community service, pay all fines and court fees and stay out of trouble with the law until her next hearing date of April 16, 2012. However, this is relatively good news considering that the state of North Carolina has dropped previous charges against her for marijuana possession and breaking and entering.
This is a lot to handle in a short amount of time, especially because Jenelle is only 19. So while we understand that Jenelle might have a lot to cry about, it looks like it’s more Jenelle’s fault than MTV’s.
What is the worst thing that has happened to Jenelle this month? Let us now what you think — vote in our poll!