At the Good Housekeeping party, Alexis Bledel looked naturally gorgeous!
Alexis Bledel brought the beautiful to Good Housekeeping‘s Annual ‘Shine On’ Awards, honoring remarkable women, at Radio City Music Hall on April 12! Want to get this classic look for your own night out? We tell you how!
Why this works: Alexis is a definite natural beauty, with beautiful blue eyes that are the focal point of her face. For this look, she keeps her eyes as the highlight by playing them up naturally with black liner. And a neutral pout ensures that all eyes are on her eyes! Here’s how to steal her look:
- Apply a medium-coverage foundation all over your face.
- Use black liner to line the inner rims of the bottom of your eyes. Above the eyes, stay as close to the lash line as possible while lining.
- Apply a very small amount of silvery shimmer shadow as an eyeliner at the lower lash line. This will add dimension.
- Finish eyes with black mascara.
- Add a very small amount of bronzer to the apples of your cheeks, blending outward toward your cheekbones.
- Finish with a cool pink lip gloss with a hint of shimmer.
The products below will help you create this easy and sophisticated look for yourself!
Do YOU like Alexis’s red carpet beauty look? Vote now!
Get More From Glamour.com!