Explosive fights. Failed friendships. Emotional breakdowns. Surprise pregnancy? This is the all-new ‘RHONY’ Season 4! Are you ready for the drama?
Alex has found her voice — and her finally speaking up completely annoys the rest of the cast. Jill is still defensive after her big fight with former castmate and BFF Bethenny Frankel. Will the others ever let her live it down? And Ramona, dear Ramona, seems to be in the middle of it all. Yikes! It looks like we better hang on to our seats for what’s guaranteed to be a drama-packed ride!
Here’s what to look out for this season:
- Alex, possible villain? As LuAnn puts it: “Alex has finally found her voice. Now it’s time to zip it!” She tells Alex: “Go back to the cabinet you came out of!”
- Jill v. Alex: Alex was good friends with Bethenny last season. Her and Ramona were the only ones to attend Bethenny’s wedding. When Bethenny and Jill got into a huge fight, Alex took Bethenny’s side. It seems the Bethenny drama lives on now between Jill and Alex. “You either have to let me apologize and accept it, or we can never get out of this,” Jill tells Alex.
- Jill’s rebuilding her image. People remember her as the strong character that opposed Bethenny. Can all of her drama finally be put to rest this season? And will the other housewives let her move on? “Last year was a bad year for me,” Jill confesses. “I actually can change — and I have changed.”
- Sonja’s more divalicious! “She is a thug in a cocktail dress,” Alex implies. Could this self-professed Upper Eastside socialite be breaking the barriers to reveal the sultry queen inside?
- Kelly on track to mental break down? Kelly freaked out last season making everyone question her mental stability. But her BFF Jill defends her: “There is absolutely no reason for anyone to worry about Kelly.” Can Kelly keep her screws from coming lose again?
- Sonja’s newly found sexual appetite: She just came out of a nasty divorce and is looking for love. Is she going to meet Mr. Special — or at least someone who can satisfy her in bed? “I don’t need a man who has millions,” Sonja says. “I need a guy who can f*ck me and take care of me and that has good values.”
- Secret pregnancy? “Can you pee on a stick and keep it a secret?” Sonja asks Ramona. “Well, I don’t want to tell Mario tonight,” Ramona responds. Yikes. So much for Avery being the only child …
- Ramona V. the nation of Morocco: Ramona has no international manners! According to Cindy, Ramona creates a spectacle when the girls travel to Morocco. “She insulted a whole country in 5 seconds,” Cindy states.
- LuAnn’s back in the studio! We told you that she was recording a second single!
- Division amongst the whole cast! “There’s been kind of a natural division,” says Alex. “The brunettes versus the blondes,” adds Cindy.
- Explosive fight between Jill and Ramon: “Until you say I’m sorry, we can never be friends,” Jill yells at Ramona!
RHONY premieres April 7 on Bravo! Are you excited for the gals to be back in town?